Poor little baby. She's been a mess today. Ava came over this morning around 8, and then Madeleine started having some BAD diapers. Let me just say this was a time that I am SO glad we use cloth diapers - if we used disposables it would have been everywhere. Cloth diapers contain SO much better! I called Ava's mom because I don't want her to get it. She came and picked her up about an hour and a half later. The rest of the day, she didn't sleep at all, just wanted me to hold her, but she was really squirmy. I could tell she didn't feel well at all. And she didn't have a wet diaper for about 9 hours... so I was a little worried. We finally got her to drink some Pedialyte (Ken had to pretend to drink it first and then she took a drink!) Luckily she went to bed pretty easily tonight - last night she had a terrible time going down. Every time I laid her down she would wake up screaming a few minutes later. I ended up laying down with her until she fell asleep. By then I was just exhausted too. I'm pretty much still exhausted but I have American Idol to look forward to tonight! :)
Please God let this girl have a good sleep tonight!
7 comments:
Awwwwww. Poor munchkin.
I hope she feels better. It's so scary when the little ones are sick.
:(
Feel better, M!!
Gosh, she's had a rough time and so h ave you! I hope things are better soon!
poor thing! I hope she feels better soon!
yay for pedialyte - sounds like she might need it!
Will say a prayer for her.
Poor little girl, I hope she's better soon!
Sickness is not fun for anyone.
Post a Comment