Most people who get to my blog through Google search for "How to lose 20 pounds in 7 days" and get to this post. I'm sure they are disappointed with my method!
Today, someone got here by googling "Insensitive neighbors feeding squirrels peanuts."
OK!
6 comments:
I came over via Frog & Toad Are Still Friends and read your comment about the boy you care for being tested for Celiac. My son was diagnosed at age 2 (he's now 6-1/2). If you or his mother have any questions, I'll be happy to help out.
Testing takes patience and I pray you all get answers quickly!
Beth, I always wondered...how exactly can you figure that out?!
Beth, Nice blog ... I'm wondering too, how can you get these stats? Is it a program you add or is it part of Google?
Your daughter is so cute!
Yes, do tell! I'd like to know how to do it too!
Gals,
If you have 'sitemeter' at the bottom of your blog, you can see whose coming from where, how long they stayed, etc. It's quite interesting.
Here ya go:
http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=home
Yeah, what Ma said :)
And once you get the sitemeter on your blog, go to referrals and you can see what people googled to get to your site!
Post a Comment