It's not getting too bad yet, but soon she's going to have to start wearing bibs. I've put this off as long as possible. I really dislike them, for some reason. Oh they're fine for eating, but who wants to cover up a cute little outfit with an ugly little bib? I've been looking for some cute ones, but I haven't found any in the stores. They all say stuff like "Flirt" and "Spoiled Rotten" and "Princess." I don't think so.
Then, I found this great site. How did I not know about this before?
I guess this site is mostly for stay at home moms who sell their own handcrafted items. I'm going to have to get in on some of that action.
Here are some of my favorites!
Or I might try to make something like these myself. And soon.
7 comments:
Those are so cute! Keep the links handy so I can find some fun ones when I need them next year. If drool is rampant teeth are sure to follow. :)
I know EXACTLY what you mean...I was lucky a few times to get these tiny white terry bibs that didn't clash with outfits...but finding them was few and far between.
Oh, and if you have never tried the homeopathic teething tablets (found at Walgreens in the baby section)I *highly* recommend them...INSTANTANEOUS RELIEF!
Here's something I know about! Quinn drooled starting at 2 months!! And it wasn't just a little drool it was soak an outfit in 10 minutes drool! So i tried bibs that were cute and tried to match but after going through tons of bibs a day. I found some that had vinyl backing. That's the key that way it won't soak the bib and in turn soak the outfit. I gave up on trying to match and found a pack of bibs at walmart that had vinyl backing for a couple of bucks and they were not fufu at all.
But the bibs you showed were very cute.
And they stop drooling at some point. When Quinn got the 2 tops and the 2 bottoms it drastically reduced to were she doesn't wear bibs anymore!!
Good Luck!
megan
Those are such cute bibs! Only my first drooled enough to need a bib all the time, and I remember that same feeling of..BUT his cute outfit won't show! :)
Oh, my.
I VERY NEARLY blogged about stupid bibs yesterday, but couldn't find photos of them on Babies R Us website, which is where I saw them.
Mary drools A LOT. Covers her outfits.
The ONLY bibs that soak up that much drool are the huge ones that look like hand towels and just slip over her neck.
So - get this: at Babies R Us, I was looking for ONE BIB that didn't say something stupid.
I mean, it was imperative that she get a couple of new ones.
Do you know what the least stupid ones were, the ones I had to BUY??
"I'M THE BOSS" and (God help me) "Born to be spoiled."
Puh lease.
How about if you can't say something that's not utterly ridiculous, just make blank bibs??
End of rant.
very cute! i agree on the vinyl bibs as well. I got some from the mart for Maggie. only trouble I've noticed is if you leave them moist too long (as only I would) they mildew a bit. gotta wash them soon. cool site though!
Oh those are SO cute! Kind of expensive though. I almost see no point in dressing the Little Goat in anything other than white onesies - she's always covered up by something - a bib, a towel, etc.
Post a Comment