Madeleine actually slept 8 hours the last 3 nights! I really hope this continues.
Also, I was wondering when she was going to roll over again so I could actually see it. Tonight we were eating dinner and I spread out a big blanket on the floor for her. She rolled from her back to her tummy about 5 times in a row! She's really good at that, but she hasn't figured out how to get from her tummy to her back. Also on her tummy, she scooted all the way around so she was facing the other direction. Ken, break out the gates and the cabinet locks!
We went over to Clay Terrace this evening, got a drink at Starbucks, and took a walk down to Gymboree to get some socks (she only has a few good pairs that actually stay on.) I had her in her sling and she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I love that. She doesn't do that very often. People were staring at her - we walked through the common eating area and every eye was on her. The lady at Starbucks said she was the "perfect looking baby." I think so!
3 comments:
Good job Madeleine! Isn't it wonderful when they start sleeping like that!
I am extremely jealous about that sleep! Charles was up every two hours last night, so I got about an hour and half in between each feeding! sigh
Babies are especially wonderful when they sleep through the night regularly!
Post a Comment