Tuesday, June 05, 2007

3 months old!

And cuter than ever.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Awww, she is so cute. And changed so much! Mom, you look good too:) Maggie had the same awesome sleep streak at the same age actually. I blogged about it somewhere. But then she reverted back to the crappy schedule. I think it's when she started a growth spurt. I also read they should be sleeping "through the night" which Dr. Sears considers 5 hours. Whatever. Maggie kind of does that but then wakes every 2 hours or so after than and has a nurseathon. I think only formula fed babies conk out like that for 10 hours. Anyway, here's to hoping!

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!

Meredith said...

What a wonderful picture! Three months old for her means three months post-partum for you, and you look fabulous!

Cathy said...

She is SOOOOO adorable!
:)

nicole said...

I can't believe it has already been three months! You both look great. Just think, if you were me, you would be about to discover another pregnancy. :) Enjoy this time.

Veronica said...

What pretty ladies!!!

Kathryn said...

What a great photo! ou are both lovely!!