Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wow!

That prescription cream really worked so far! Her rash has totally cleared up and she's like a different kid - hardly fusses at all, no screaming, and she even took a nap in her swing. She must have been itching really bad! We had an unexpected day off yesterday because Ava was sick, so we hung out at Mom's house. Mom was saying how different she seemed - very alert, looking around, and not fussing - yeah! I'm also giving up dairy, which is really hard because I love milk and cheese and yogurt (and Starbucks!!) Hopefully that will help too.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Gyah, I can't imagine how terrible it would be to be itchy and not be able to tell someone or scratch it.
I'm SO glad she's all better!
:)

Kathryn said...

I'm really glad to hear she is getting some relief, poor little thing!!! You must be breathing easier now knowing she feels better! Goodluck with the dairy, being a cheese addict myself that would be hard to give up!!!

Kathryn