Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Escape Artist

Well, I discovered today that taking the two babies out in public can be pretty challenging. We met a few friends at Barnes and Nobles for Story hour, then hung out in the cafe and then went in the kids section again to play with the trains. I have the double stroller from hell. At least Madeleine slept most of the time. Ava doesn't like being confined in the stroller or the high chair, and when she is out, she tries to escape! And she is fast! And of course she pooped twice in the 2 hours we were there. We're going to have to work on listening skills. It's a good thing MaryEllen and Melissa were there to help me catch the little Escape Artist.

Mom called from Myrtle Beach and said she's spent over $100 on this poor deprived child. I think she misses her!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I would say your mom misses her! Tell her I am a deprived child too! lol -