Yea! My second daughter is named Madeleine, and spelled the same way (you'll never find it spelled right on personalized items). I'm so glad she's here--but not as glad as you are I'm sure. I offered up my last five minutes of running for you today--for five minutes of comfort for you in case you were in labor. Guess it was a little late. :)
Oh! How exciting!!! I just knew she must be on her way! That is a beautiful name - Madeleine Margaret - I love it! I can't wait to meet her in person! Congrats to the new Mom and Dad!
10 comments:
Oh, hooray! Wonderful! Congratulations! Happy, happy, happpy for you! Welcome, sweet Madeleine Margaret! What a beautiful name.
You have my prayers of thanksgiving and for a smooth recovery for mom! God bless the Pack Family!
Yea! My second daughter is named Madeleine, and spelled the same way (you'll never find it spelled right on personalized items). I'm so glad she's here--but not as glad as you are I'm sure. I offered up my last five minutes of running for you today--for five minutes of comfort for you in case you were in labor. Guess it was a little late. :)
Oh, I am just sooooo happy for you! Congratulations!!!
Oh! How exciting!!! I just knew she must be on her way! That is a beautiful name - Madeleine Margaret - I love it! I can't wait to meet her in person! Congrats to the new Mom and Dad!
Congratulations! May this child bring much joy to you and your husband! Now the TRUE FUN begins!
Yay! Congrats to you and Ken. What a wonderful day. I can't wait to come and visit now. I love you guys!
Hi...Anne's sister here...just wanted to say congratulations! how exciting!!
Congratulations!!!
A beautiful name!
Your sweet dd shares a birthday with my oldest - she turned 10!
Congratulations, again!
I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait for the birth story and pictures of little Madeleine!!
Warmest congratulations to you and Ken!
Kathryn
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm sorry I'm so late in coming around.
Madeleine Margaret is a beautiful name!!!!
Post a Comment