Sunday, March 04, 2007

2

Still in there. Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and headache and just kind of laid around all day - but we still did go hear Fr. Larry last night. He was great and there was a huge turnout, so we got to see people we hadn't seen for a while. Lots of pregnant moms there! And Fr. Larry was great, as usual. He's doing the parish mission at St. Maria Goretti down the road this week, so maybe we'll be able to go once or twice.
Our friends Elizabeth and Brandon got us the cutest present last night too - they gave us a little dress for her "girly" side and a little camo outfit for her "tomboy" side! Also another friend gave us a little pair of socks that she had made.

I did have a few contractions last night when we got home - maybe it's getting close! We are headed to mass now- quite possibly the very last mass without her. It's getting hard to wait, but I am trying to enjoy these last few days - I was thinking this morning these are the last few days I'll ever feel her kicking inside me, so I'm going to enjoy it!

5 comments:

Anne said...

That's so true! God-willing you'll feel many more babies kicking around inside of you, but never again this one. That's a very good way to look at it and help yourself to be patient. I can't imagine how exciting it is being so close!!!

Kristen Laurence said...

Waiting anxiously with you! :)

Kathryn said...

In the last days of pregnancy with each baby I treasure each time I'm able to receive the Eucharist before they are born. I always wonder "will this be the last time before their first communion" and then say a special prayer of grace for the baby and the upcoming birth.

Kathryn

Anne said...

Oh boy! There's no post yet for countdown day one...can we assume then that the baby has arrived...!!!???

Kristen Laurence said...

I'm with Anne....I've checked here several times today!