Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Poor Ken

He was coming home from work and he got stuck at the end of our street! It's blowing and drifting, of course our street hasn't been plowed (and there's probably 12 inches of snow on it!) I tried to go help him by pushing his car with the van, but I can't get out of the garage!
So he had to walk all the way home - about a half mile - through a foot of snow and more of it blowing right in his face. Then he left his blinkers on, thinking we could get a tow truck to come tow him home, but no one will do it because the street is not plowed and they don't want to take the chance of one of their drivers getting stuck. So now he is going to walk back down there to turn off the blinkers and just leave it until someone can get to it. Poor guy!
It's still coming down hard too. I'm thinking the schools will be closed again tomorrow, and I'm not sure if we will even be able to get out of the driveway!

No comments: