Wednesday, October 02, 2013

2 posts in 2 days???

Yes!  So today I was driving the kids to the candy store after school was over, (I have been promising them I'd take them there for a week!) and all of a sudden this new light came on.  (The check engine light has been on for months.)  It was the temperature gauge light.  Then I looked closer and saw that the actual gauge was up to the H in the red zone.  THEN, the car started beeping like crazy.  So I pulled over in a parking lot and called Ken.  He told me to go to this car place just a block away.  I got there and waited 2 hours in the lobby while they checked it out.  Bad water pump, they said.  Ken talked to them on the phone and they agreed to fix it.  Mom came and picked us up and we came home.  A little while later, Ken called and said they had called and there was much much more wrong with it than they thought.  So...... we have no van.  Hopefully we will have one by this weekend!  And I need to go get all my stuff out of the old one!  Stay tuned for part 2 of this story..... when I know what happens!

3 comments:

9peasMom said...

I had this happen, only it was while traveling from Virginia to Texas - we were in Jackson, TN. God took care of everything though, but oh my goodness the stress!
Praying for the perfect vehicle and the perfect price to come your way!

LifeHopes said...

yep, probably good we didn't throw caution to the wind and drive 24 hours with 6 kids, huh?

I can't wait to see your next set of wheels!

LifeHopes said...

oh and start saving because next time I"m not letting you out of it he he:)