We have a sick little two year old over here. That plus an 8 day old baby made for a loooooong night. Leo threw up several times but we had the best helper!
The first time he threw up everywhere, it got on everything in his crib.... Himself, carpet, bumper, crib skirt, sheets, blankets etc. I stripped him down and out him in the tub. Madeleine heard the tub going and came out of her room. I got him all clean and ken was still working on his room when I heard Sarah start crying downstairs. Madeleine offered to watch Leo in the tub while I fed Sarah. And she did a terrific job! She knelt right by the tub and talked to him and played with him.. Then we brought him downstairs where she read him a pile of books, watched Little Einsteins with him and was generally just loving and genuinely happy to help! He threw up several more times last night and this morning but seems better today! We were so proud of her!
If you're reading this, please say a prayer no one else gets hit by this plague!


4 comments:
What a sweet big sister
Awwww, what a sweet sister!
Hopefully this will be all done and gone by Christmas?
This post I love! She is such a kind hearted young lady! What blessing she is and we will pray that the illness doesn't spread to anyone else.
Awwww. Hope everyone else manages to avoid the bug. We had the stomach flu when Ivy was a newborn... lots of fun. She was the only one not to get it. :-)
Post a Comment