Saturday, December 01, 2012

December 1 already!

Baby girl will be making her appearance this month! I like to take a list of family and friends prayer intentions to the hospital to pray for during contractions. I have some special intentions this time but still plenty to go around :)

Please comment or email me at milkjugs07 at gmail and I can promise you some contractions!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Are you due at the beginning, middle or end? I can't remember!!! Soooo exciting!!!

JellyBelly said...

I'm thinking that you know what my intentions are. Perhaps, the fourth time will be the charm? ;)

Beth said...

Due 12/16. Jb you are at the top of my list, along with tcie :)

LifeHopes said...

If you could pray for us, for P's professional vocation, and God's will for our family. Thx! xoxo!

Julie said...

Our family. My sanity. That I can keep 5 kids alive all day! Thanks!

Jenni said...

Pray for us and Mike's schooling.