Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful weekend!

This weekend I'm thankful we got more stuff ready for baby girl. Diapers are out, swing is set up, bouncy seat is clean and ready. I'm thankful we got a few Christmas decorations out, including stockings and nativity set. I'm thankful that I got to be there for baby George's baptism!
I'm thankful that I finally got to meet my godson Owen and my kids got to play with their other kids and had a great time. I'm also attaching a pic of how Leo looked when I was holding Owen. Pray for us!






3 comments:

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Love it!!

Jenni said...

Leo will do great with baby girl. :-)

ourbakersdozen said...

Ooops! This could be interesting, eh? All of my kids, but one, were tickled to have a new baby. Benjamin, though, was not too impressed with his baby sister and our funniest memory was when we took them both shopping shortly after she was born. We pretended we were going to leave the baby in the van and asked him what we should do, he was about 17 months old. He shrugged his shoulders and told us to leave her! That's as bad as it got! He was a busy boy and played rough with his older brother who was about 18 months older than him so it really didn't take long for him to accept her! :o)