Today I'm thankful for the saints! It's so great to learn about men and women who gave their lives to Christ. It's so inspirational to me and recently Madeleine has started to LOVE to read about saints! And today is Pope St. Leo the Great's feast day!
I'm also very thankful that I got a shopping and coffee date with my mom this morning. I see mom all the time but we hardly ever get alone time to just talk :)
While we were doing that, Ken took the kids on a hike and picnic on this beautiful day. And then M and I got to go to mass tonight while Ken stayed home and cooked dinner.
Anddddd I'm thankful that Leo hasn't had a major injury with his climbing habit yet. Any tips on how to keep the boy off of high places??



3 comments:
I want to eat Leo:)
He and Hannah really are soul mates. The girl will not stay on the floor!
Some day Isaiah and Leo are going to end up in the ER together!!
I told Andrew that we need to put 10 bl ankle weights on Isaiah, but he says that it would just make him too strong!! LOL!
Post a Comment