Today I'm thankful I got to hold and kiss sweet Henry and meet his mama last January. Little Henry went to be with Jesus this afternoon after complications from a recent surgery. Henry had a cleft palate and Carla and I helped each other through the boys' surgeries. Please pray for the Dobrovits family.


6 comments:
Oh, no. I have read her blog...lost touch though...when we got a new computer, I had re-find my "saved favorites" and lost her. Do you know the link?
I will be praying for them. That sweet little baby came so far. They loved him with the love he deserved and was meant to have. God knew they would be the perfect family for him.
My heart just breaks for this wonderful family. :-(
Bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com is her blog
Thanks so much.
Jamie did I email u back about your question? I can't remember
What a beautiful boy, heaven is blessed :)
Post a Comment