Thursday, September 06, 2012

Overheard

M: John Paul, do you know how to make friends?
JP: no.
M: well, if someone smiles at you, you have to smile right back. Then ask them what their name is. Then, if they ask you what your name is, you have to tell them your REAL name, which is John Paul Landon. And that you have a brother named Leo Michael. And a sister named Madeleine Margaret.
Then you start playing together and you have a new friend!

9 comments:

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

This is so educational.

Now... could you please ask her to explain how you make babies?? I'll be waiting here with my notepad and pen.

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

That is SO stinking sweet! And, TCIE, LOL!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Too cute!!

Beth said...

Tcie, I'm kind of afraid of what she'd say! Lol

Jenny said...

I second TCIE!!!!!!! I'd love to hear that answer!!

Julie said...

My guess is that M would say "just ask God and He gives you a baby"

She has the heart of a child! How I wish I still

Monica said...

No way! We all know home schooled kids can't make friends! You must be making this up...

ourbakersdozen said...

That child is CLEARLY unsocialized. She was obviously born knowing how to make friends, you deseve zero credit for this - got it? ;o)

ourbakersdozen said...

That child is CLEARLY unsocialized. She was obviously born knowing how to make friends, you deseve zero credit for this - got it? ;o)