Love!
I see nothing at all weird here. Move along, nothing to see...
Too funny! If those things are weird then I believe that all kids are weird. :-)
Perfectly normal kids. If they weren't doing that, I'd be scared ;) (I mean, really, who hasn't put straws up their nose and try on Mr P-Head's glasses?? JP, on the other hand... well, he's just weird. :P )
Nice!!! ;)
well grandma thinks they are hysterical!!
JP is a little off his rocker...and I think Isaiah might be his clone!! LOL!
They make me laugh! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love!
I see nothing at all weird here. Move along, nothing to see...
Too funny! If those things are weird then I believe that all kids are weird. :-)
Perfectly normal kids. If they weren't doing that, I'd be scared ;) (I mean, really, who hasn't put straws up their nose and try on Mr P-Head's glasses?? JP, on the other hand... well, he's just weird. :P )
Nice!!! ;)
well grandma thinks they are hysterical!!
JP is a little off his rocker...and I think Isaiah might be his clone!! LOL!
They make me laugh! :)
Post a Comment