Tuesday, July 03, 2012

If you had a baby girl....

What would you name her?

23 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Claire ;) haha!! I like Evelyn, Caroline, Elizabeth or Charlotte.

Sew said...

Egberta

Monica said...

I love the name Hazel, but DH wouldn't allow it!!!

Karen said...

Mary-Grace and Hannah...duh! :)

Katherine, Elizabeth, Emeline, Evelyn, Eloise, Clare...

Anonymous said...

Well you already know my choices but being me, I'll throw in Dymphna. I have a special devotion to her but I can never reconcile myself to naming my girls that one.

nicole said...

Charlotte Joy was our girl name for baby #6. Joy is my sister's middle name. We would have called her Charlie. But we had a boy. :)

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Nope. Sorry. I'm taking my baby names to my grave... Having never used them

Little JoAnn said...

First name, Mary. And, I have spent thousands of hours thinking of what the middle name would be.

Sometimes I love

Mary Evelyn best
Sometimes I love

Mary Angela best ( I love St. Angela of Merici)

Sometimes I love

Mary Cecilia bes

But, I also love

Mary Margaret but my daughter's name is

Ann Margaret so hmmmmm...
that would be a lot of Margarets!

(my Grandma's name was Margaret and my daughter was born on St. Ann's Feast Day)

And, I LOVE St. Margaret of Clitherow and her martyred companion St. Ann (Ann was also her daughter's name) and I wanted my first daughter to have a martyr's name versus a virgin's name...

I also love Agnes Calista

And, I also think about naming after my Mom and this would be

Judith Marie

Oh...how exciting!!!

Little JoAnn said...

What do you like. Yes, I know you will change your mind!!!

But, right now, what do you like?

Beth said...

That's the thing! Nothing is standing out now! M is Madeleine Margaret and ken already said no to Mary :(

Y'all have good taste! Keep em coming!

Meredith said...

I hope to have a chance to name a baby girl someday! My friend just called me up to tell me her brand new baby's name, and all I could say was, "That's our name!" I recovered quickly, I think, but since baby #1, we've wanted a baby girl Miriam. Maybe someday. And since we already have John Paul's in common, I'm willing to share with you again! :)

Lena said...

Rosemary
Elizabeth
Victoria
Pilar
Christine
Ellen
Louisa
Greta

Little JoAnn said...

I love M and E names!

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

Siena Catherine
Gemma Catherine
Catherine Marie
Stella Catherine
Stella Marie
Holly Anne...what I wanted to name you, but Dad nixed it!
Noelle Elizabeth
Sweetie Pie

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

Of course, there is always Ethelburga if you and Ken can't agree!

Mrs. Waz said...

Felicity (for Felicia)

Second Chances said...

Had to chime in...Josephina and call her Josie!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Here are some we can't use because they either don't go with our last name or with Hannah's.

Hope
Leah

Julie said...

Mara Catherine

Jenni said...

Sophia
Stella
Emma
Emily
Elizabeth
Amelia
Catherine
Hope
Abigail

Karla in MN said...

I LOVE these names and would be happy to have 5 little girls with these names! LOL.

Gianna Grace
Zelie Rose
Eliana Marie
Ava Therese
Bailey Isabella

ourbakersdozen said...

Let's see some of my favs are:
Amanda Caroline
Jennifer Alicia (pronounced as in spanish)
Gabriela Elizabeth
Anna Catherine
Bethany Rose
Emma Louise Kathleen
Elsa Marie Bernadette
Cecilia Therese (pronounced as in french)
But I also like Joanna and the french translation of Jennifer which I think is spelled jenivieve but don't quote me. Feel free to mix and match and then borrow your fav combo! :o)

Jeremiah 29:11 said...

Anna Elizabeth
Anne Marie
Mariana Therese
Lilliana Grace
Layla
Leila
Marie
Mary Jane
Caroline
Mariella
Nola Jane
Evangeline (Eva)
Ava Marie