Placenta moved out of the way and she looks good! So thrilled I will not need a c section (unless there's some other unforeseen circumstance.)
She's measuring about 5 days ahead of schedule, so just over 20 weeks. About par for the course with our kids.
Oh and she's super cute! We gave Madeleine her own picture to keep and she kept kissing it! She's soooo excited for her baby sister. She told the ultrasound tech that she had asked God for a baby sister and He answered her prayer :)

10 comments:
Love her already!!
Gorgeous!
Look at that belly! Love her!
She is perfect!!
LOVE her! I can't believe that when I first stumbled across this blog, you were pregnant with M!!
Awwwwwwww!
Love her!!
Beautiful!
Love that sweet little girl already!!! So excited for December!
How wonderful! Glad your placenta got its act together!
Sweet Baby Felicity:)
Love, Aunt Felicia
Post a Comment