Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vacation bible school

We are all having a great time! I got there yesterday and they made me a "lead teacher" of crafts. It is working out pretty well so far!
Leo had kind of a hard time being in the nursery yesterday so he stayed with Grandma today. John Paul is having a great time in the nursery! They feed them snacks, take them outside to play, do crafts, and go to story time. They have so many teens in there's it's pretty much one on one!
He did miss me today so came to "help" for the last 2 classes. Tomorrow is green day!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

How fun!! I was just telling Mike that I want to take Eli next year!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are super adorable! Leo looks almost as big as JP now!

Beth said...

Yeah John Paul can go next year too! Maybe even Jude!