Woo hoo 14 weeks hot mama ;)
You look super!!How are you feeling?
Feel great! Almost forget im pregnant.... Can't wait to go back to the doc :)
Hey you're one week ahead of me! Yay for Christmas babes!
Yay Laura!!!!
so glad you are feeling great and drinking coffee again!I think I stopped throwing up right about now ... glad it didn't last that long for you. I can't believe Leo lets you carry hiim around still like that! I don't think CC would go for it!
Beautiful!
Love this picture!!!!!!!!!! Three babes! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Woo hoo 14 weeks hot mama ;)
You look super!!
How are you feeling?
Feel great! Almost forget im pregnant.... Can't wait to go back to the doc :)
Hey you're one week ahead of me! Yay for Christmas babes!
Yay Laura!!!!
so glad you are feeling great and drinking coffee again!
I think I stopped throwing up right about now ... glad it didn't last that long for you.
I can't believe Leo lets you carry hiim around still like that! I don't think CC would go for it!
Beautiful!
Love this picture!!!!!!!!!! Three babes! :)
Post a Comment