You got it! She'll do great!
Prayers coming her way!Amazing life
Oh yes, prayers coming for sweet M!!!!
Oh we will definitely pray for her. Let us know when you guys are home!!
Praying for M!!!!
You bet I'll be praying! Let me know if I can send her something special for when she gets home.
We will keep the prayers coming. Keep me updated tomorrow on how she is doing.
She is a doll! I'm so glad it went well! When are you going to update everyone's pics on the header? maybe when fanny pack gets here:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You got it! She'll do great!
Prayers coming her way!
Amazing life
Oh yes, prayers coming for sweet M!!!!
Oh we will definitely pray for her. Let us know when you guys are home!!
Praying for M!!!!
You bet I'll be praying! Let me know if I can send her something special for when she gets home.
We will keep the prayers coming. Keep me updated tomorrow on how she is doing.
She is a doll! I'm so glad it went well! When are you going to update everyone's pics on the header? maybe when fanny pack gets here:)
Post a Comment