Such a sweet boy Leo is! I pray God heals him through the hands of the surgeon tomorrow! I am praying that God grants YOU peace during these next 48 hours!
I am so excited for what this surgery will mean for Leo! I pray that God hold him and keep him safe throughout the next few days and weeks, and also that your family finds strength and comfort during the long wait while Leo is in the operating room and the long nights you might have after!
10 comments:
God bless his sweet and perfect little soul and give him a beautiful palate to match! LOVE HIM! Praying for him and the surgeon!!!
He looks so happy!
I've been praying the novena with you and I am sure that all will go well tomorrow!
We've been praying,constantly here!
I so want to call you, but don't want to make you any more nervous than you already are!! Can't wait to hear all about how things go.
He'll do great, and so will all of you, he's so blessed to have all of you to love him so much!
Such a sweet boy Leo is!
I pray God heals him through the hands of the surgeon tomorrow!
I am praying that God grants YOU peace during these next 48 hours!
I am so excited for what this surgery will mean for Leo! I pray that God hold him and keep him safe throughout the next few days and weeks, and also that your family finds strength and comfort during the long wait while Leo is in the operating room and the long nights you might have after!
He's going to do great!
Prayin' hard over here! He's gonna do awesome tomorrow.
Prayers for Leo!
Bless his little heart! We've been praying and will continue to pray for his surgery tomorrow!
Oh, he is looking like such a big boy! And so much like his brother.
God bless little Leo and his surgeons tomorrow! Praying for you all.
Post a Comment