Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just got cleared to go home!!!!

He's drinking breast milk, and ate a few bites of banana and pancake.

Last night at midnight, a nurse came in and asked where I was getting the breast milk I was giving him.

Um, where do you think I'm getting it?!?!

He was up, relatively happy, standing up in the bed, smacking me in the face with his arm restraints and chuckling, and pulling off his monitors about 100x between 11-6 last night. I am exhausted! But he's barely cried at all!!!

3 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Way to go LEO!!!! You are the best baby that ever lived...well after Jesus and Elizabeth of course! :) I am so happy for you Beth - what an answer to so many prayers. Love you guys!!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Hooray!! That kid is a ROCK STAR!!! Woo hoo!! I am just so happy that it has gone so well.

Jamie Jo said...

Yay!!!! I thought about all night, especially while pumping!! Love the breastmilk comment, I suppose they don't get many 1 year olds in there with mamas who pump!!! (way to go mama!!)

Thank God all is well!!!!