Leo had his 2 week post op appointment today, not in our usual office but in a fancy schmancy plastic surgery office. So weird :)
I was terrified he was going to break something like the trash can that probably cost more than my bed or the lamp that probably cost more than my car. I took some pics of the craziness.
Anyway, his doctor said he's doing great! He got the all clear to take off the arm restraints and resume normal diet! He was thrilled when I took em off and threw em right in the trash! For dinner tonight he had chicken Parmesan, spaghetti, salad, tomatoes, cheese, blueberries and graham cracker! I'm so proud of him and glad this is behind us! Now to get him to talk!
Thank you so much for praying for him. He's doing better than we ever imagined!
Here are some pics of this crazy plastic surgery waiting room. And his last time sleeping in arm restraints!




9 comments:
I am so happy for all of you! It just couldn't have gone better, could it?? So relieved, so thrilled! YAY, sweet boy!!
Are they sacrificing baby snow men in the hopes of having a warm spring? lol.
I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already for Leo. I'll bet he loved his first meal!!!
Yay Leo!!
That waiting room is insane! It must make people feel like they can't touch a thing!
Yay!
Yay Leo!! Such a cutie!
Hooray Leo! I knew he would rock it. That kid's amazing.
Oh, that's funny, our office looks the same way!!! Yay!!! He's doing super!!!
Sorry about Friday, I was getting lunch for the kiddos, baby crying while having to wait for me....it's always a zoo around here!!
Yeah! We should come by and see you guys tomorrow when we pick up co-op. let me know if you will be around?
Hooray!
I really like those curtains in the waiting room. Crazy how fancy it is though.
Post a Comment