Those arm thingy's are huge...didn't think they would be that big, I don't think Simeon's arms are even that big, they must make them a little smaller too? Has he been OK with those?
He's so cute! The arm restraints are so different than I imagined. I was picturing these horrible things that strapped his arms at his side. Not that those look fun, but I'm glad he can move much more than I was thinking.
5 comments:
LOVE HIM!
He looks super!!!
Those arm thingy's are huge...didn't think they would be that big, I don't think Simeon's arms are even that big, they must make them a little smaller too? Has he been OK with those?
Extra prayers for a good night sleep tonite!!
He's so cute! The arm restraints are so different than I imagined. I was picturing these horrible things that strapped his arms at his side. Not that those look fun, but I'm glad he can move much more than I was thinking.
Little trooper!
Those arm braces don't stop him at all!!!!!
Go Leo!!!
He's probably already forgotten what life was like back when he had elbows... haha! Kids are so simple and so resilient!
I'm so happy that it sounds like the worst is over and the worst wasn't too bad. Big sigh of relief!
Post a Comment