Love him!
He's so dang presh!
I've been totally out of the blogging loop so long... but I'm thrilled to see that his surgery is so close! I WILL BE PRAYING!!!God bless and my hat is off to you for pumping so long. I was never able to pump... it was so frustrating...
What a cutie!
I know exactly how you feel. I catch myself (still) sitting down and starting to get ready to nurse...oh, oops, let me get that bottle....You know you and Leo will be in our prayers!! Simeon's surgery will be the first week of May, so I'm starting to feel those things you are feeling too. It's so different to see Leo holding his bottle, and not you squeezing it in...
What a big boy! One of these days both of our families will be healthy at the same time and we can get together again! Missing you and your kiddos!
Haberman feeder - brings back memories! When my cleft baby was a newborn, I kept wanting to tell people "there's breastmilk in here, really!"
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love him!
He's so dang presh!
I've been totally out of the blogging loop so long... but I'm thrilled to see that his surgery is so close!
I WILL BE PRAYING!!!
God bless and my hat is off to you for pumping so long. I was never able to pump... it was so frustrating...
What a cutie!
I know exactly how you feel. I catch myself (still) sitting down and starting to get ready to nurse...oh, oops, let me get that bottle....
You know you and Leo will be in our prayers!!
Simeon's surgery will be the first week of May, so I'm starting to feel those things you are feeling too.
It's so different to see Leo holding his bottle, and not you squeezing it in...
What a big boy!
One of these days both of our families will be healthy at the same time and we can get together again! Missing you and your kiddos!
Haberman feeder - brings back memories! When my cleft baby was a newborn, I kept wanting to tell people "there's breastmilk in here, really!"
Post a Comment