Sunday, January 29, 2012

Before and after

Big boy bed style!



As you can see he liked to have a TON of stuff in his crib!

Look at that face!! Is he thrilled or what? He got bunk beds, new bedding, bed rails, and his room moved all around. He's up there right now for his first nap in his big boy bed... so far so good!

Madeleine also got new bedding which she loves! I can't believe we have two kids in big kid beds, and can't believe we have bunk beds in our house!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So CUTE

Jamie Jo said...

yay!! I meant to get back to you, and then, never did!! If he starts getting up, just threaten the "baby bed" again. That's what we do. Bridget just started sleeping with Angela, since she can't get up in the night and come into bed with me, because Simeon is there! SO, we thought it was time for her to move out of the baby bed. SO far we've only had to threaten one night.

Little JoAnn said...

I need to do this!!! I need advice, though!!

Yikes sir eee///how fun!