Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Seriously.

Are there no Starbucks between Indiana and Alabama????
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Ask Siri, lol

JellyBelly said...

Sorry buddy. :(

megan said...

don't feel too bad I can never find a starbucks between texas and s. carolina and that's 20 hours! I get one when we leave and that's it!!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

I'm so sorry about your g'ma :( I'm praying for her and your family.

Is Leo addicted to S'bucks already??? Don't give him a peppermint mocha americano, he'll need one before work every single day. Oh, wait, maybe that's just me...

Ouiz said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Beth. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, in the mercy of God, rest in peace.

And yes, we do have Starbucks down here! Upstate SC is covered in 'em. Gotta assume north GA is, too... Good luck! *grin*