Saturday, September 17, 2011

We've decided

We don't want John Paul to ever grow up. We want him to keep saying things like
Can I sit right next by you?
Or
Can you read me One short quick book?
Or
Can I give Baby Leelo a hug?
Or
Mommy is it too cold for flip ops?

So, little Hancey, can you just stay "two yeas old" forever?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

10 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Awwwwwwww! He'll keep saying those great things, even when he's 3 and 4 and even 5!!

Brenda said...

i can't even believe he's 2! i think i'm going to like boys more than girls. (sorry, Maggie!) i need a little less estrogen in my life:)

Jenni said...

He is too stinking adorable!!

Amazing Life said...

He is so fun!

Angela said...

Ha, I like Brenda's comment (and I kind of agree!). :)

He is so stinkin' cute! And I LOVE the 2's and 3's!! It seemed like when Isabella turned 4 she got so grown up.

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Awwwwww too adorable!! Never let him grow up!!!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

I love those quotes! He is such a CUTIE!!!

WheelbarrowRider said...

I am in love!
And I could hear "panpakes" all day long at my house :)

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I feel like my little Cooper (pittie pup, 1.5 yrs) who is absolutely INFATUATED with me, would say those things if he could talk. I don't want him to grow up, either!! I see my older dog less enamored with me now that he's fully grown... but I just LOVE how much Cooper goes bezerk when I come home from work and he sits on my foot and leans into me the entire remainder of the evening (or jumps in my lap, all 65 lbs of him!)

OK, so I know this is a post about your human child, but still, I love boys!! (Of any species!)

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Precious boy!!!