Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chunkalicious!

Got some 9 month pics taken yesterday. And this week he started sitting very well unassisted AND crawling everywhere! He figured it out and now he's everywhere. Today he crawled from the family room to the kitchen where I was cooking. Amazing.






She tried ;)

I cannot get enough of this sweet sweet boy! My first chunky one and the first one with hair before age 1!

8 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Love the chunk!

Amazing Life said...

Love his grin in the last one! They all have such pretty hair color.

JellyBelly said...

Great photos!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

You are killing me with his cuteness! And JP is so stinking adorable with his little hands folded together and looking like a lil' saint!! What a beautiful family!!

Brenda said...

man, he is a fatty!!!!!

Nicole C said...

You'd never know the kid has problems with eating!!! LOVE HIM!!

LifeHopes said...

Um chunkalicious is right!
Seriously I could kiss those cheeks ALL THE DAY LONG!

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, he's sooo cuuuuute!!!! I love all his chubbiness!!! I had one chubby one and she always says, "I was a chubby baby" (she's 5) I remember it was so hard to hold her, because her arms were so chubby that they just didn't bend very good!!

When she was nakid and ready for a bath, we called her the Michelen Baby (instead of Michelen man) (they have those tires in other states, don't they?)