Oh those eyes!! I hope we get to see him and his brother and sister soon. Aunt Felicia
SOOO sweet and SO cute!!!
Aw, I just love him. Can't believe I love these boys like I do! Nelson gives the same kinds of kisses and huge pools of drool get in my mouth but I love it!
LOVE:)
<3 LOVE <3
LOL I just saw Spunky's comment right after I wrote mine!!! haha. too funny. he is precious. ;)
He is a D-O-L-L!
Oh I want an open mouth wet kiss from him!!!!!!!! I could eat him right up!!!
oops that last one was from me, LH:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh those eyes!! I hope we get to see him and his brother and sister soon. Aunt Felicia
SOOO sweet and SO cute!!!
Aw, I just love him. Can't believe I love these boys like I do! Nelson gives the same kinds of kisses and huge pools of drool get in my mouth but I love it!
LOVE:)
<3 LOVE <3
LOL I just saw Spunky's comment right after I wrote mine!!! haha. too funny.
he is precious. ;)
He is a D-O-L-L!
Oh I want an open mouth wet kiss from him!!!!!!!! I could eat him right up!!!
oops that last one was from me, LH:)
Post a Comment