I can't believe I'm even writing this post about one of MY children. Leo is the BEST sleeper of any of my kids so far. He blew away the "competition." About a month ago he started sleeping 11-12 hours at night. I thought for sure it was a fluke, but no. He's kept it up. Plus, he takes 2-3 really great naps AND I just lay him in his crib with his paci and he puts himself to sleep. It. is. amazing.
Julie took his 6 month pics last week. She did a great job, as usual! Here are some of my favorites:




And, she tried to get a good one of the three of them, since no one has been able to accomplish this feat in 6 1/2 months, but they were not cooperating. What else is new?

Ken thinks we're going to cut Leo's hair, but he is sorely mistaken!
7 comments:
Ahhh, blessed sleep!! Good boy, Leo! And you are rockin' those curls! We've got a curly head over here, too, and I'm not cutting!
That IS amazing!!!! JEALOUS in a major way! :) He is adorable!!! Love those curls!
My little love bug!! Tell Ken if he cuts that child's hair, he will feel the wrath of Nicole. I'm only sort of kidding.
he is so cute! Where did you get the necklace and did it help with teething? I am thinking the answer is yes given he is such a good sleeper! What a blessing!
Is JP "flipping" Baby Leo's ear??
What are big brothers for!
Your children are so cute! Your friend is an amazing photographer! You are so blessed! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
PS. Do you think Madeline could pray for me again? Please? :)
I love, love, love his hair!! Don't cut it! NO!!!! Congratulations on the great sleeper you have!
Post a Comment