AMEN! A) Who wrote that? Refresh my memory.B) You have a curly haired ginger? Good luck with that. LOL! So precious
I stitched that saying when I was pregnant with you and it was in our laundry room when you were growing up!
Yep that's what I remember it From mom, not sure who wrote it. I know he's pretty cute but needs a haircut :)
This is so sweet-I just finished rocking Hannah and this makes me want to go grab her out of bed and do it all over again.
If you cut his hair I will be maddddddddddddddddddddddd.
Hannah must have known I was missing her. She's given me PLENTY of time to rock her since my last comment :)
Cathy I wont cut it for at least another month, and Kaitlin, SAME HERE!
aw, i teared up a bit. he is so precious! i love having a little boy. wasn't sure i would:)
love him and your poem!
Ok that makes me feel better about L not wanting to be put down ALL DAY LONG. I need that quote in my house!
So precious!!
No haircut 'til he's at least one!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
AMEN!
A) Who wrote that? Refresh my memory.
B) You have a curly haired ginger? Good luck with that.
LOL! So precious
I stitched that saying when I was pregnant with you and it was in our laundry room when you were growing up!
Yep that's what I remember it From mom, not sure who wrote it. I know he's pretty cute but needs a haircut :)
This is so sweet-I just finished rocking Hannah and this makes me want to go grab her out of bed and do it all over again.
If you cut his hair I will be maddddddddddddddddddddddd.
Hannah must have known I was missing her. She's given me PLENTY of time to rock her since my last comment :)
Cathy I wont cut it for at least another month, and Kaitlin, SAME HERE!
aw, i teared up a bit. he is so precious! i love having a little boy. wasn't sure i would:)
love him and your poem!
Ok that makes me feel better about L not wanting to be put down ALL DAY LONG. I need that quote in my house!
So precious!!
No haircut 'til he's at least one!!!
Post a Comment