Holy cow!!! She is a reader. Wow! Gotta hate those irregular words (often). How cute.
How old is she again??Yes, she can marry a bubble boy.
She turned 4 in March!
Man, alive!
WOW!!! That is incredible! She was just zooming through that!!! I love how she is arguing with you about often. lol. I'll try to post a video of Eliot reading so people can see what "normal" early readers sound like. LOL!!! She is a genius- you are going to have your HANDS FULL keeping her stimulated!
I kid you not, I think she reads faster then I do! No freaking lie!That is amazing! I can not believe it! Do you really pronounce often without the T. hahahahaI'm amazed. PUt this on FB so you can get into a war! hahahahaI'm not sure I'm smart enough for her but I could listen to her read all day! Get text messages much, b?
That is amazing, Beth! :) so cute!
Ok, ok, I GET IT!!! She reads better than Jack!!!
I LOVE this! She is such a good big sister, and a wonderful reader!Isn't it so sweet when older siblings jump in and take care of the younger ones?
Way to go M!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Holy cow!!! She is a reader. Wow! Gotta hate those irregular words (often). How cute.
How old is she again??
Yes, she can marry a bubble boy.
She turned 4 in March!
Man, alive!
WOW!!! That is incredible! She was just zooming through that!!!
I love how she is arguing with you about often. lol.
I'll try to post a video of Eliot reading so people can see what "normal" early readers sound like. LOL!!!
She is a genius- you are going to have your HANDS FULL keeping her stimulated!
I kid you not, I think she reads faster then I do! No freaking lie!
That is amazing! I can not believe it! Do you really pronounce often without the T. hahahaha
I'm amazed. PUt this on FB so you can get into a war! hahahaha
I'm not sure I'm smart enough for her but I could listen to her read all day!
Get text messages much, b?
That is amazing, Beth! :) so cute!
Ok, ok, I GET IT!!! She reads better than Jack!!!
I LOVE this! She is such a good big sister, and a wonderful reader!
Isn't it so sweet when older siblings jump in and take care of the younger ones?
Way to go M!!
Post a Comment