Friday, May 13, 2011

5 Months

My sweet boy was 5 months old, oh, 5 days ago. And I realized I have neglected to post his 4 month stats on here, and since this is the only place they are stored, he was 13.75 lbs and 25.5 inches, at about 4.5 months. I'm pretty sure he's around 15 lbs now. He seems HUGE to me!

First time in the backyard swing. He likes it! He doesn't, however, enjoy the exersaucer.
I love love love his curls.

See what I mean about him looking huge? This month we broke him of the swaddle, and he transitioned beautifully. Now he sleeps all sprawled out. He still wakes up once (on a really good night) but mostly twice for a bottle.

AND, I think he's looking at his guardian angel here.
He is such a smiley baby. He smiles at everyone and is almost always in a good mood. He has rolled over twice but I think they were accidents! (Belly to back) He got a new booster seat/high chair and loves to hang out in the kitchen with me while I'm cooking. He is going to bed great for naps and nighttime. I put him down awake and he puts himself to sleep (usually.) He has still had nothing but breastmilk - and I'm not planning on starting him on solid foods until he really needs it! He has an appointment with the surgeon sometime in June so I am going to ask for tips on feeding him. He says we can do everything the same as with the other two, but I kinda doubt it's gonna be that easy. We'll see, maybe he'll surprise us.

10 comments:

Amazing Life said...

Such a sweet boy! He sounds like a dream to be around!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Oh gosh, I love this kid!!

Monica said...

Awww. Love the curls.

Sew said...

He's so cute! I love the lookin at angels pic!!!

Are we supposed to take babies to dr monthly? I haven't.....????

Kathryn said...

He is just beautiful!

Cathy said...

He is so adorable. Those curls kill me.


Nic, my kids haven't been in forever.
:)

Karey said...

He's getting so big!! And his hair! I love it!

N - Are well-baby visits covered by your insurance? We definitely take advantage of all of those because we don't have to pay. They're monthly at first but then slow down to every three months.

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

He is so precious!!!!!

Beth said...

They go at 2, 4 and 6 months, then a year then every year after that.

Julie said...

Cute Leo.
Our Well Baby Visits are 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months, 3 years, 4 years and 5 years.

But, I do weigh Bella monthly on our digital scale...and guess what??? She didn't even gain an ounce from 10-11 months (yeah for mobility thinning out my chunky baby)!