I have to say, I'm so glad she's into real books and stories and fairy tales, as opposed to the princesses and Disney movies. She's actually never seen a Disney movie. She has her shows she likes but truly enjoys reading books and she's amazing at reading.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:
Such a beautiful little girl! :) Love that cape!
I hope she's on her way to Grandma's house!!
You made that woman! Wow! She looks absolutely precious:)
Blow this one up and frame it. It is darling.
Oh and you can ask her, "Do you know what Little Red Riding Hood's Name was Before She was Little Red Riding Hood?" Veronica!
I know because I am a professional librarian and this is told to us on the day of our graduation.
She will have fun guessing!
seriously, how long does it take you to dye and perm her hair?
;)
Post a Comment