Friday, March 04, 2011

Last day of 3

I decided to give her the Little Red cape this morning for an early present. She. LOVED. it. She wore it all day and cried her eyes out when I made her take it off for her nap. It came out so cute!


We went to the mall for lunch to meet Julie and went to a candy store to get the candy needed to decorate her bike cake (which I haven't done yet.) We actually had to go to 3 different stores to find all the kinds of candy I needed.

I tried to take her picture and she decided to pretend to sleep, complete with snoring.
I caught her in mid "bothering her brother" mode. She does this a lot. Of course, all she has to do is barely touch him and he SCREAMS. This cracks her up.
My beautiful birthday girl.

12 comments:

Holly Rutchik said...

That cape is so cute! It seems like a day you may both remember forever. Lovely.
Bless you all!
Holly

Nicole C said...

I am so utterly impressed by that cape!! I cannot believe you made that! Happy birthday!

Megan said...

LOVE it! Great work, Beth!

Monica said...

The cape is beautiful, and so is she! Happy early birthday!

Jenni said...

You have so many talents!! That cape is gorgeous!

... said...

Precious! Happy birthday to that sweet girl.

Irene Roe said...

I could see why she loves her cape. I wouldn't want to take it off either...it's so cute. But not as cute as she is! What a doll! Happy Birthday!

Mary said...

SO STINKIN CUTE! Love the tights, too :)

Little JoAnn said...

This is a great idea. Who wouldn't want Little Red Riding Hood's cap. How fun. She will remember this forever!!!

What a gift!

Ouiz said...

Oh, that cape is sooooooo cute on her! You did an amazing job! (My mom made me a blue one when I was little that I in turn gave to my daughters, so you probably made a gift not just for your daughter, but your future granddaughters as well! *grin*)

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

You need to come and be my kids' mother!! :)

Happy birthday sweet girl!

Little JoAnn said...

I still can't give over this cap.