LOL!!!!! I love LEO!
Def in love with your little (old) man! :)
awwhhhhh! He is soo cute!!
HA HA HA!!!! I love it!!!! Oh, I want to eat that little old man monkey up with a spoon!
Totally not fair. That head of hair on your dear son is priceless. My GIRL is 4 months old and still totally bald.
Ha! His hair is impressive.
Ha ha ha! He's a cutie!
Aww!! So cute! Luke has old man wrinkles on his forehead that are slowly disappearing and everyone called him an old man for a while. Just as long as no one calls him Benjamin Button!!
Bwaaahahaha!!!! I'm literally laughing out loud. I was actually laughing before I saw the pic b/c the post title was hilarious!
The title cracked me up! :) He is ADORABLE!!! :)
Awww, that's so cute:) Nelson has the same old man wrinkles in his forehead. I need him to fatten up quick!
LOL Karey!My sister called Drew "Benjamin Button" after all his ultrasounds!;)
cutie! how'd the appointment go? What's the doctor saying/recommending? How;s the eating going?
I just came back to look at his cuteness and noticed he has the hair of a 25-year-old! As my husband would say, he's got "anchor hair"!!
I know! I can't get over his hair. He has more than John Paul!I'll do a post on the surgeons appointment soon Shannon.
Leo is a Cutie!! Come visit us if you feel up to leaving the house!!!
What great photos you've been sharing, and I have to say that outside of Scheibmeir's they are pretty darn cute!!!
OH MY!!!! LOVE HIM!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
LOL!!!!! I love LEO!
Def in love with your little (old) man! :)
awwhhhhh! He is soo cute!!
HA HA HA!!!! I love it!!!! Oh, I want to eat that little old man monkey up with a spoon!
Totally not fair. That head of hair on your dear son is priceless. My GIRL is 4 months old and still totally bald.
Ha! His hair is impressive.
Ha ha ha! He's a cutie!
Aww!! So cute!
Luke has old man wrinkles on his forehead that are slowly disappearing and everyone called him an old man for a while. Just as long as no one calls him Benjamin Button!!
Bwaaahahaha!!!! I'm literally laughing out loud. I was actually laughing before I saw the pic b/c the post title was hilarious!
The title cracked me up! :) He is ADORABLE!!! :)
Awww, that's so cute:) Nelson has the same old man wrinkles in his forehead. I need him to fatten up quick!
LOL Karey!
My sister called Drew "Benjamin Button" after all his ultrasounds!
;)
cutie! how'd the appointment go? What's the doctor saying/recommending? How;s the eating going?
cutie! how'd the appointment go? What's the doctor saying/recommending? How;s the eating going?
I just came back to look at his cuteness and noticed he has the hair of a 25-year-old! As my husband would say, he's got "anchor hair"!!
I know! I can't get over his hair. He has more than John Paul!
I'll do a post on the surgeons appointment soon Shannon.
Leo is a Cutie!!
Come visit us if you feel up to leaving the house!!!
What great photos you've been sharing, and I have to say that outside of Scheibmeir's they are pretty darn cute!!!
OH MY!!!! LOVE HIM!
Post a Comment