Welp, that explains it.This morning I was lying in bed and thinking, "Why am I hearing the Hallelujah Chorus coming from downstairs?";)
PS Wish you could come up for Lessons and Carols this Christmastime.
I just saw this earlier today! Wonderful!
that is awesome! I had tears in my eyes. I heard there was going to be a flashmob at our food court in the mall last week, but I couldn't make it with the new little one. Love this!
So cool! :)
Mr. JB was born in the town where this happened! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Welp, that explains it.
This morning I was lying in bed and thinking, "Why am I hearing the Hallelujah Chorus coming from downstairs?"
;)
PS Wish you could come up for Lessons and Carols this Christmastime.
I just saw this earlier today! Wonderful!
that is awesome! I had tears in my eyes. I heard there was going to be a flashmob at our food court in the mall last week, but I couldn't make it with the new little one. Love this!
So cool! :)
Mr. JB was born in the town where this happened! :)
Post a Comment