Actually, I have quite a few things to do. Finish Christmas shopping and wrapping, a few knitting projects, wash the cradle bedding, wash the swing and bouncy seat and infant car seat, configure the van seats, etc.... ;)
I figure most of the washing my mom can do while I'm in the hospital hehehe ;)
4 comments:
Come on lil Ice!!!! Your Momma (and the world) are ready for you!
Actually, I have quite a few things to do. Finish Christmas shopping and wrapping, a few knitting projects, wash the cradle bedding, wash the swing and bouncy seat and infant car seat, configure the van seats, etc.... ;)
I figure most of the washing my mom can do while I'm in the hospital hehehe ;)
Absolutely! Less work for you! :) When I was in the hospital with Lucy, my mom steam cleaned all of our floors. :) It was excellent!
Aren't moms just wonderful??
Post a Comment