Thursday, December 23, 2010

31

I was remembering the other day that when I was 21, I went on a spring break habitat for Humanity trip. A leader asked us what We wanted to be doing in 10 years.

I said I wanted to be married to Ken and be a stay at home mom to a bunch of kids.

I may Have been Crazy but my dream came true! I love my life even though it's more challenging than I ever thought possible! Happy birthday to me :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

9 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Happy Birthday to you too!!!! Merry Christmas!!

Ouiz said...

Happy birthday, Beth!

I will pray for you and Leo every time I have to nurse Joseph. I'm sorry you have to struggle to feed your son, as I am struggling (although not even close to the degree that you are!) to feed mine. Praise the Lord that both of our sons are growing and thriving, even though we don't get to feed them as we would like to.

Happy birthday, God bless you and your wonderful growing family, and Merry Christmas!!!

(P.S. It looks like we might be coming up in February... any chance we can call you for a visit?)

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Happy birthday you youngster, you!!!

... said...

Sheesh! You're just a baby! Ha! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

So awesome your dreams came true!

You make me feel old...you youngster!

JellyBelly said...

Happy birthday!!! Glad your dreams have come true!

Monica said...

How cool that you already knew what you awnted! Happy birthday!

Jen L said...

Happy Birthday! Love ya!

Megan said...

I know I wished you happy birthday on facebook, but I hope you had a good one, and I just wanted to mention that I love this post! :)