I'm thankful for my beautiful little boy even though he decided he didn't want to sleep in the pack and play the first night, but who was also wonderful and had a great time with my favorite Uncle Bobby and my goddaughter Cassie!
I'm thankful for swollen feet and ankles and heartburn because it means I get to meet my precious gift from God very soon!
I'm thankful for my wonderful, handsome, helpful husband who is proud to share his beliefs with anyone, and who is happy to welcome any precious little children that God chooses to send us.I'm thankful for my whole big family who loves my kids and looked out for them while we were in Alabama so I didn't have to chase them around too much - especially Grandma and Papa!
And... I'm thankful for stretchy pants ;)
5 comments:
Sounds like perfection to me!!
So happy:) How bout those stretchy pants...loving them! Oh the small things in life:)
Sounds like a wonderful holiday, I'm so glad you had a great time! Lots of good things to be thankful for!
where does one buy "stretchy pants"??
Stretchy pants are the bomb. So are those kiddos.
Post a Comment