My friend
Julie was kind enough to take pictures of my kids a few weeks ago. They were very uncooperative (as usual!) but she is VERY talented and managed to capture a few great shots! Thanks Julie! Here are a few of my favorites.





And PS. So far NO problems with the van at all!! WOOHOO!!!
11 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! Your kids are gorgeous!
Beautiful! I love that last one of M.
Beautiful! Great job, Julie! :)
These are great!
Love it! They are so stinking cute and your friend is a great photographer!
I can't wait to see my babies!!!!
Awesome pics of your cuties!
they look beautiful!
Those are my favorites too! I am so excited to take pics of Baby Ice in a few weeks...yes, I said a few weeks! AAAHHHH!!!
These are great! I like the classic portrait kinds of pics, but these casual shots are great too!
And I'm so HAPPY your van woes are over!!!!
Email me the dealy with amber necklace when you get a sec. Where did you get yours?
Go van go! Absolutely precious children:)
Post a Comment