Okay this is hilarious, and I am officially a dinkus. I have been trying to figure out this post since last night not realizing that the sentence was a link until now! haha whoops! Judging from the fact that M and JP are tiny peanuts, I'd say that little ice has zero chance of being that chubby!! :)
10 comments:
OMGosh!!!!!!
Judging from that pic of you at 32 weeks, I don't think so! You look GREAT!!!!
Oh Beth Ann!
You are so not right. . . ! Love you!
He's humongous. And that's Anne with an E :)
Okay this is hilarious, and I am officially a dinkus. I have been trying to figure out this post since last night not realizing that the sentence was a link until now! haha whoops!
Judging from the fact that M and JP are tiny peanuts, I'd say that little ice has zero chance of being that chubby!! :)
I did tell you a few days ago that I thought you were bigger (tummy-wise) this time than with the first two. But 17 pounds!?? maybe 15;)
Yeah yeah mom! You keep saying I'm huge and you think there's 2 in there!
Moms.
Hahaha!
I'm gonna do that to Mary one day, too!
(Not about pregnancy, though. She's gonna be a Missionary of Charity, so....)
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am dying laughing over here!!!!
Post a Comment