Wednesday, October 27, 2010

32 weeks, 1 day

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

6 comments:

Jenni said...

You are all baby!!!! Can't wait to meet little Ice!

WheelbarrowRider said...

um, I second sew. lol! I can't believe you are 32 weeks and look that good! Sew, don't worry, you still have me approaching 50 lbs of baby! btw, I would post more pics if I freaking showered more often and you with two kids already are seriously making this look easier for the other gals than it really is! :)

Sew said...

WB, I'm almost at 50...Will be there by the end of next week for sure! ;) It won't even take that long.... ;) hahahaha And you are weeks ahead of me....hahahaha It's okay. I'm fat and happy! ;)

LifeHopes said...

You do pregnancy so well. Seriously, its like there's just a little basketball under your shirt!! Thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

You look so cute, Beth!!

Julie said...

I second the skinny little sh*t!!

Sew...maybe Hannah will be a 50 lbs baby and you will make lots of money and get to travel the world with your miracle 50 lbs baby!