So last night Miss Leila showed up in my dreams. She's everywhere!
We were at some kind of Catholic conference at a University, there were tons of college kids there. Leila was with me, and she was super tall - she towered over me! (Maybe because she's like a Mother figure?) And she had on a suit and heels and her hair done nicely, while everyone else wore jeans. I thought, "That can't be right, but Leila can wear whatever she wants!" I remember some of her kids were there, they'd come up and hug her and then go on their way. I also remember she went to the bathroom with me, and it was really crowded in the bathroom. By the way, every single night I dream that I go to the bathroom, no matter where I am in the dream, because I always really have to go!
That's all I remember, but thanks Leila for hanging out with me at the Conference! :)
8 comments:
I was tall?? And my hair was done nicely?? And I wore heels?? Wow!! And my kids (calm and well-behaved, I'm guessing) were hugging me spontaneously??
What an awesome dream!!!
When you come visit me someday, it'll be reality. ;)
*Meaning, you'll get to see what reality is like for Leila, ha ha!
Yeah I knew all that stuff couldn't be right in real life :)
FYI: Beth, I am taller than Leila and you know I'm not, um, tall. Hate to squash your dreams! Maybe the heels made a difference though!
I usually pee in my dreams, too!! And then I wake up, and think quickly, "Oh no, did I wet the bed, because that was really realistic peeing!"
ha ha Beth you make me laugh! So funny about going to the bathroom in all your dreams. Baby boy must be situated right on your bladder!!
This cracked me up! I actually had a dream about Sew shortly after I entered blog land, and it has been too long now to even remember what we were doing, but it makes me laugh to have dreams about people I have never met but obviously care about and have affected me! :)
Too funny!! Pregnancy can give you really weird and such realistic dreams! BTW - the link in your post did not work for me!
Have a grand day!
Post a Comment