Yep, they are newborn size - my kids are in that size for about 2 weeks and then they pork up ;)
Brenda I got them at our grocery store! it's actually like a big department store/grocery store. They are carters and were buy one get one half off. Madeleine wanted to get him a halloween outfit, and I had to explain that he wouldn't be here yet!
11 comments:
SOOOO Cute!
Cute cute cute!! Did you get newborn size so they will fit him for Christmas?
Soooo cute. :)
ADORABLE! :)
So cute!!!
Awww, cute! I can't wait to get a little Christmas outfit for J.
Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing EVER! I just love that you are getting a Christmas baby. Sooo perfect.
Love the footies! :)
Where'd you get that? You and Angela find the cutest stuff. Maybe I'm not looking in the right spot.
Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Yep, they are newborn size - my kids are in that size for about 2 weeks and then they pork up ;)
Brenda I got them at our grocery store! it's actually like a big department store/grocery store. They are carters and were buy one get one half off. Madeleine wanted to get him a halloween outfit, and I had to explain that he wouldn't be here yet!
Post a Comment