What a perfect little ledge for Bud to sit on
yes i was going to say the exact same thing!!! You guys are looking good!
Ahh...I love the built in lap for Bud!! So cute!
You look so cute! :) And Bud is adorable!
LOVE this picture! You look great. :)
Mama and her baby boys... love it!
The three of you look fantastic!!!!!!
Love the bump!
Love it! Your hair looks cute too! You must have awesome pregnancy hair:)I'm 22 weeks....why do I keep thinking you are a month ahead of me? Just two! What a due date:)
Wonderful picture! Bud is a cutie pie and you look so pretty! Thanks for updating with one! Not long now!!
you look seriously wonderful!are you sure this is your third and not your first?you're teeny tiny!!
So beautiful!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What a perfect little ledge for Bud to sit on
yes i was going to say the exact same thing!!! You guys are looking good!
Ahh...I love the built in lap for Bud!! So cute!
You look so cute! :) And Bud is adorable!
LOVE this picture! You look great. :)
Mama and her baby boys... love it!
The three of you look fantastic!!!!!!
Love the bump!
Love it! Your hair looks cute too! You must have awesome pregnancy hair:)
I'm 22 weeks....why do I keep thinking you are a month ahead of me? Just two! What a due date:)
Wonderful picture! Bud is a cutie pie and you look so pretty! Thanks for updating with one! Not long now!!
you look seriously wonderful!
are you sure this is your third and not your first?
you're teeny tiny!!
So beautiful!
Post a Comment